Tyler Rozelle’s Resume
Bainbridge, New York
Summary of Skills:
- Analysis; analyzing, organizing, and presenting data.
- Microsoft Excel; proven ability using highly complex formulas (Array, DSum, Advanced and Nested If, Index-Match, Indirect, etc…) and features including Visual Basic for Applications.
- Multitasking under the pressures of tight deadlines and across disparate functions; able to manage and prioritize projects.
- Proficient in Data Mining (SAP, Business Warehouse, Webfocus).
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to drive results efficiently.
- Always up to a new challenge and am constantly searching for ways to improve the current process.
- Communication; proven ability to relate and communicate with managers, coworkers, and customers.
American Military University. Charlestown, WV, May 2010 to October 2013.
- BA in Business Administration with a Concentration in Economics.
- Maintained a near perfect GPA of 3.96 while working full time.
- Coursework included classes in Business Operations, Management, Project Management, Marketing, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Communication, and Economics.
Operations Clerk. Amphenol Aerospace. Sidney, New York, June, 2014 – Present.
- Providing data support to Manufacturing Operations, Planning, Purchasing, Human Resources, Engineering, and Quality.
- Generating Excel Reports and VBA Programming.
- Querying data using our business intelligence software.
- Working with a team dedicated to integrating Kardex Remstars and Power Pick Global Software with our current process.
- Developing training resources and training Remstar/Power Pick Users.
- Troubleshooting issues with the Remstars and the Power Pick software.
Supply Chain Business Analyst/Forecast Analyst. Acco Brands. Sidney, New York, March, 2012- January, 2014.
- Worked extensively with various levels of management to develop business solutions.
- Overhauled the inventory forecasting process to increase efficiency and improve accuracy.
- Developed a system to research forecast variances and balance the forecast with actual inventory levels.
- Researched and developed monthly inventory narratives for Finance to explain variations from plan and prior year.
- Reconciled variances in reported sales between departments resulting from differences in reporting methods.
- Forecasted and monitored inventory and sales volume.
- Created, improved, and integrated Data Summary Solutions and Dashboards
- Department wide resource for technology.
- Regularly provided sophisticated Excel solutions and project assistance for other business functions; including Finance, Marketing, Purchasing, and Category Management.
- Saved the company many thousands of dollars by authoring integrated solutions.
Assistant Manager, Family Dollar. Bainbridge, New York, February 2010 to March 2012.
- Hired as a Customer Service Representative in Feb 2010. Promoted to Assistant Manager in September 2011.
- Managed daily operations of the store: secured company assets, reviewed applications, trained and managed employees, provided quality customer service, implemented marketing plans, and monitored sales levels.